What If I Have Been Hurt in a Car Accident?

June 13th, 2014 | by RON BELL

If you’ve been injured in an accident, whether a car accident, motorcycle accident, a slip and fall or by a defective product, chances are some other person is responsible for your injuries.  The first thing you should do is seek medical help to ensure you’re not injured in a manner that can be fatal.  If you’re confused about where to get the right health care for your injury, or if you don’t have health insurance, a personal injury attorney can help.  Very often, experienced personal injury attorneys work with doctors, nurses, physical therapists and even surgeons who are experienced with accident injuries and provide professional treatment.

Important evidence regarding the accident and any injuries must be documented as soon as possible.  Often witnesses move on, memories fade and hopefully, injuries heal or at least improve.  This is why it’s important to consult with an New Mexico personal injury attorney as soon as possible.  That lawyer should take steps to collect important evidence relating to any liability and damages.  Speak to the injury attorney regarding a statute of limitations on personal injury cases in New Mexico.  Being injured in any accident is going to make life complicated.  Given all the issues of a bodily injury, the most important thing you can do if you’ve been injured is to make an appointment as soon as possible with an experienced car accident attorney who will discuss your rights and possible compensation available.

Why Choose Ron Bell Injury Lawyers?

We Get Results!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Share This Page

505-336-5005 505-437-4926 505-560-9221